A Father & A Mother.

Wednesday, December 30, 2009

IMG_4651
lunch today.

been not eating instant noodles for centuries!
uncle cooked it for me.;D
the clean-est man I've ever known.
like him a lot.
love the cousins as well.
I need cousinYeeLi's company
so she let me sleep on her bed

while she on the matress on the floor.heh.




home alone at Penang-
gee.




alone shopping at Queensbay Mall
a Nichii top&my very first mascara from Sasa.
IMG_6413
best seller,no flakes,but looks a lil childish eh?
IMG_6414
beads zone.
manage to grab 2 items
in a rush meeting up with cousins.

so in love with the store!!


Azuma dinner.
the long never tasted freash&good Japanese food.
;D

[cellpics]
BabyI1073
temple-life-nanny cousin AiDee.;p.me
BabyI1076
Unagi Roll.

kindda fish anti
just sort of ordered it
'cause mom never fail eating that in a sushi place.
turned out the best I've swallowed.
pleasured*;D

BabyI1074
bill footer cousin Danny.
BabyI1078
goodie dessert with pineapple(yellow!)toppings.;)


sooo looking forward for McAdams & Law!!
Photobucket
Sherlock Holmes.

sexy iron man.heh.
quickquickquick&brilliant.
love!!






jiunn

No comments: