Mandarin Chinese Mandarin Chinese-

Saturday, January 16, 2010


school have been busy even
it's just the second week!
lack of sleep too!
had school opening ceremony today.




but I kindda like this begining.
cool,so far.

teachers're the best I had in this 6 years.
I mean,altogether.
at least almost no one,I dislike.-.-
and
you feel like you know everyone in that floor.
teachers seldom treat you like a kid anymore.
at least you have
a lil lil bit more of freedom than the JUNIORS.
heh
BabyI1101
my wacky drama chics and the Jimmy's Collection.
love em sooooooo much.;p
Abu.G.Ed


waiting for my bun back
from steambot with dudes.



still can't make my outdated posts
'cause this comp don't really support Flickr.

so.
we'll just have to wait
for another couple of days.


anyways.
I really am enjoying my school life.:)
nights.

BabyI1096
BabyI1095
BabyI1094


jiunn

No comments: