Movie Reviews

Tuesday, August 17, 2010



the-twilight-saga-eclipse-kristen-stewart-robert-pattinson-taylor-lautner-movie-poster
Eclipse


came across good reviews
but it's lil kindda disappointing to me..
where's their characteristic??..
ahh they used to be such vampire-vampires
in Twilight as in the books..


nice ending




eclipse_4c3513dd1e67f

still idolise the lead actress & actor though..;D




Align Left
☆★
Recommending:Interview with the Vampire:The Vampire Chronicles

-------------------------------------------------------------



inception-poster1
Inception



inception

well I knew it was bout dream before watching it.
but not dreams.
and messages were clear in the movie


it was great
leaving a total total question for the ending






New Folder
Joseph Gordon-Levitt>>
lean version of Heath Ledger!!




awaiting movie:Shutter Island
____________Revolutionary Road





dreams're amazing
dreams're absurd

I hate dreams.
but I'll always be a dreamer




romance was recognised since 5.
age I started repeatingly watch Titanic;)
L.Dicaprio have always been the character.
other than those in cartoons
and that long box office record holder movie was the only
father & I have impression
that I made him watch with me sooo many times;)
I swear I won't speak of you anymore
speak of the memories you had in me.
those were my happiness
those were happy memories.
those are false
this is reality.
titanic_ver3
ahh James Cameron


and in all our lives,
there's so many to admire.
but he's
JohnnyDeppWillSmithSandraBullocks-damngreatstandard-of
-favoriteactor/actress-list,
kind eco friendly vegetarian,
unique accented..
bloody macho man.
hoho



leonardo dicaprio.org



kate-winslet-leonardo-dicaprio-titanic




jiunn

3 comments:

ChiannVern said...

yes! Eclipse was disappointing! BUT INCEPTION was awesomeeeee =))))

L!N said...

ha!
i love T I T A N I C!!!!
and K R I S T E N.
hahahahaha
:]

ZJiunn said...

Joyce,
hye soul sister*
lol.yep yep.any other great movie to introduce?
I just had the expandables.good one!;)


Yih Lin,
hihi soul sister too.-.-
haha
Kristen's HOT.SO HAWT.
think we're gays la.haha;))