Amiga amiga

Wednesday, September 8, 2010



farewell hang out at my place
IMG_0195




IMG_0197
typical us colors



40340_423006220686_689620686_5138713_4634973_n
lil purplish effect





untitled
coy coy



--------------------------------------------------------------------



IMG_0723
one thick album she made me




IMG_0732




New Folder2
scrap book months of sweats




IMG_0783
my 13th bday with our first film photo.;p


IMG_0747
6th yr of the friendship ;)



she's always been the smarter one.;p
and I'm messier in stuff
quited prefectorial boarding which I pulled her in with me
but she hung in there for 5yrs!


IMG_0683
plastic schnauzer


nuffnang kakiis 2009 besties video

New Folder1




IMG_0737




IMG_0761
wooden schnauzer



ups and downs highs and lows
those changes in you..;)

you always share me the craziest thing
and although we're not tied up
like typical besties should be
I'm always referred as the bestest friend.;p

we fought we confesses we cried
ahh all those silly stuff we've been through
I'll keep most of your creativities to myself kay.
haha




*p.s.thanks for the cosmos ;pp
jiunn

3 comments:

MaggieMTMT said...

She's been using her creativity much more now :)
JEALOUS MUCH LA ME :PPPP
I want one too :DDDD

RwN said...

FINALLY CAN ACCESS BLOGS!!!

Snookums, took me a long time to get those things right, been trying and trying and this is the best I can come up with hahaha eh, you improvise well with scraps, i just buy stickers and put 'em together -_-

Jiunn, awwwwww THIS IS SO SWEET!!! *save in bookmark*
It's been a long journey and I'm happy it's shared with you :)

Eres un bien amiga! (You're a very good friend) (hahaha lamest spanish phrase I can structure lol!!)

ZJiunn said...

Snookums,
hahah
yea so grateful me here.


Rwn,
haha.too much of effort didn't know how shall I put em in words.;)
aww I love this>>!!
"It's been a long journey and I'm happy it's shared with you :) "

haha
my bad on AMIGO.
at least you can come up with smth like that.haha
your sub language learning is Spanish right??haha

miss you!take care bud;)