Teddy's Tail

Monday, October 4, 2010



moving around a lot.
was crumpling junk food packet for his attention..


IMG_0934

(check out third pic,soHAHAH sorry baby :p)




bond.
it all has a bond

I have to say this over and over
because I feel it

I remember typing this every year
and it grows stronger every now and then
I'm really sorry I wasn't prepared
when you were first here..
as if of unmarried pregnancy HAHA



----------------------------------------------------------------



too curious too gluttonous
too hyper too adorable
too baby like I wanna craddle you







mommy loves you
IMG_0956






IMG_0954
spoilt spoiler..




jiunn

2 comments:

Randy said...

wow first time i see two new posts. one during afternoon and one at night...
nice
the broken net seems to turn out beautiful and randolph's pics are really clear and handsome =D
will he forgets me?

ZJiunn said...

hye hmmp embezzling his name!!
oh ya thanks dear sis.
u reminded me bout the captions i was suppose to type!haha.refill em..

na.i don't think so.
don't worry.he's ours.;)