Saturday, June 4, 2011


Fast&Furious5
fast-five-movie-poster

Intense!
well i forgot that did i watch ALL the previous ones,
but this surely made me a fan of the coming ones!
hot cars/girls.
ahh the only thing is cast for DwayneJ here is so..not him
baby notified me with VinDiesel's voice for soundtrack
lol so cute.

Fast-and-Furious-5-Fast-Five-Trailer-2[5]
i like them together,so hot

i can't recognize the cars so well as boyfriend does,
but hell i know they're HOT


our favorite soundtrack in fast5


------------------------------------------------


Watch-I-Am-Number-Four-Movie-Online
I am number 4

numberh one in malaysia lol are u kidding me
aliens in human forms
at first i thought it's some kiddo stuff but turned out more than not bad.
photography element was blended into the film,
arg so jealous of sarah's cameras collection

i-am-number-four-poster

☆☆

Dianna Agron! GLEE cast oh
dianna-agron-alex-1

dianna-agron-alex-6
MeganFox,DiannaAgron ah my vintage queens



photos from google

2 comments:

Randy said...

the guy kissing looks like asian..asian?

ZJiunn said...

YEAhhhh

named Hann in the movie.cute hollywood asian
haha